“Stardust” was born almost as a joke in 2016 with the desire to experiment with a blend of all our white grapes, becoming a tribute to the genius David Bowie who passed away that year. From a simple test it has then become the entry wine of the company. Obtained for 70% from slightly overripe Sauvignon grapes and for the remaining 30% from a blend of Trebbiano and Malvasia Puntinata, it represents the typical blend of the Castelli Romani.
“Stardust is the wine to drink on the beach, at sunset with a fried fish. Not bad!” Federico Artico, Producer